AVAILABLE COLORS - grey
- 100mm Travel*
- TST Micro (Lock Out, Micro Adjust Compression Threshold, Rebound)
- Air Preload (Titanium Negative Spring)
- Remote Control for Lock/Unlock Selection
- Alloy Steer Tube and Crown
- 32mm Nickel Coated Alloy Tapered Stanchions
- New fitted and slotted bushing
- 6” Post Mount (Max Disc 8”)
* Travel change to 80mm by spacer supplied in the box
Stroke Fork length Steer tube-wheel offset Weight 100 472 mm. 44 mm. 1846 g.
Cross Country: Riding along hilly trails where some bumps and smaller obstacles, such as rocks, roots, or depressions, may be encountered. CROSS COUNTRY riding does not include jumps or “drops” (riding off rocks, fallen trees or ledges) from any height. These forks must be used with tires specifi cally designed for CROSS COUNTRY riding, and disk, rim or linear pull brakes. You should only attach generators and racks, if any, to the designated mounting points provided on the forks.